Shinden Station (Saitama)
Shiden Station east entrance in September 2012
|Location||263-2 Kinmeichō, Sōka-shi, Saitama-ken
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Skytree Line|
|Distance||20.5 km from Asakusa|
|Opened||20 December 1899|
|Passengers (FY2014)||31,160 daily|
The station has one elevated island platform with two tracks. The station building is located underneath the platforms. There are additional tracks for non-stop trains to bypass this station.
|1||■ Tobu Skytree Line||for Kita-Senju, Tokyo Skytree, and Asakusa
Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line for Naka-Meguro
|2||■ Tobu Skytree Line||for Kasukabe, Kita-Koshigaya, Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen, and Minami-Kurihashi|
|Tobu Skytree Line (TS-18)|
|Limited Express Spacia: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Ryōmō: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Revaty: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Shimotsuke: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Skytree Liner: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Urban Park Liner: Does not stop at this station|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Section Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Semi-Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Section Semi-Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Dokkyodaigakumae (TS-17)||Local||Gamō (TS-19)|
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Shinden Station becoming "TS-18".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 31,160 passengers daily.
- Sōka Asahimachi Danchi New Town
- Gamo Post Office
- Sōka Park
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways] (in Japanese). Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 222. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） - Tobu Railway official website (in Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shinden Station (Saitama).|
- Official website (in Japanese)