Shinee World (concert)
|Asia tour by Shinee|
The official poster of the tour
|Associated album||The Shinee World, Lucifer|
|Start date||December 26, 2010|
|End date||November 25, 2011|
|No. of shows||
5 in Japan |
2 in South Korea
1 in Taiwan
1 in China,
1 in Singapore
10 in total
|Shinee concert chronology|
Shinee World (promoted as SHINee THE 1ST CONCERT "SHINee WORLD") is the first independent concert tour by South Korean boy group, Shinee. The tour kicked off in Tokyo on December 26, 2010 and ended in Osaka on November 25, 2011, with a total of 10 concerts in 7 cities.
The photobook of this concert, Shinee The 1st Concert "Shinee World" Photobook released on December 26, 2010 and a live DVD, Shinee The 1st Concert in Japan "Shinee World" was filmed from their concert in Tokyo and Nagoya released on January 1, 2012, followed a live album, Shinee The 1st Concert Album "Shinee World", of the concert held in Seoul released on February 1, 2012.
The concert was originally scheduled for the December 26, 2010 at 6PM, but due to over 100,000 crowded fans that joined the month-long ticket event, they held another concert at 1PM. The concert took place at Yoyogi National Gymnasium, with both concerts sold out, the total audience of both the performances together was approximately 24,000, they sang over sixty songs.
On July 16, 2011, the boy band held their first concert in Taipei at Taipei Arena. R&B singer and fellow labelmate Zhang Liyin appeared as a special guest and sang a duet with Jonghyun. 10,000 tickets were sold within an hour.
The production cost for the September 2011 concert in Singapore was estimated to be around $1.7 million. Online ticket reservations began on July 31 and within 45 minutes, all tickets were sold out.
Shinee also performed in a concert at Nippon Gaishi Hall in Nagoya, Japan, on October 27, 2011. Live recordings of performances from the concert were released as a live album, Shinee The 1st Concert In Japan "Shinee World", on January 12, 2011.
|December 26, 2010
*1st show: 1pm
*2nd show: 6pm
|Tokyo||Japan||Yoyogi National Gymnasium||Krystal (duet with Key)|
|January 1, 2011||Seoul||South Korea||Olympic Gymnastics Arena|
|January 2, 2011||Krystal (duet with Key) |
Simon D (duet with Minho)
|July 16, 2011||Taipei||Taiwan||Taipei Arena||Zhang Liyin (duet with Jonghyun)|
|August 20, 2011||Nanjing||China||Nanjing Olympic Sports Center Gymnasium|
|September 10, 2011||Singapore||Singapore Indoor Stadium|
|October 27, 2011||Nagoya||Japan||Nippon Gaishi Hall|
|November 24, 2011||Osaka||Osaka-Jo Hall|
|November 25, 2011|
- "SHINee will hold a special concert at the end of concert between Korea and Japan". Korea Star Daily. November 25, 2010. Retrieved January 19, 2011.
- SHINee The First Concert 'SHINee World' Photobook ~ Daily K Pop News
- "SHINee's Japanese website crashes moments after opening". allkpop.com. January 3, 2011. Retrieved January 4, 2011.
- "SHINee concert a big success in Japan next year, will officially enter the Japanese music scene". gz163.cn. December 27, 2010. Archived from the original on July 7, 2011. Retrieved January 19, 2011.
- "SHINee sparkles at first concert". Korea Times. January 3, 2011. Retrieved January 19, 2011.
- "BEAST and SHINee sell out their events in Taiwan". koreaboo.com. June 5, 2011. Archived from the original on August 8, 2011. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- "SHINee successfully completes their solo concert in Singapore". allkpop.com. September 11, 2011. Retrieved September 11, 2011.
- "Shinee fans crash U.K. ticket site". koreaherald.com. The Korea Herald. October 31, 2011. Retrieved November 9, 2011.
- "SHINee wraps up a successful concert in Japan". allkpop.com. November 26, 2011. Retrieved November 26, 2011.