The station entrance and forecourt in November 2015
|Location||914-5 Suna, Kawagoe-shi, Saitama-ken 350-1133
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Tojo Line|
|Distance||28.3 km from Ikebukuro|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||17 June 1914|
|Previous names||Takashina (until 1916)|
|Passengers||23,514 per day (FY2014)|
Shingashi Station is served by the Tobu Tojo Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo, with some services inter-running via the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line to Shin-Kiba and the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line to Shibuya and onward via the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Minato Mirai Line to Motomachi-Chukagai. Located between Kami-Fukuoka and Kawagoe, it is 28.3 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. Only Semi express and Local services stop at this station.
The station consists of a single island platform serving two tracks, connected to the station building by a footbridge. Storage sidings are located on either side of the station for track maintenance equipment.
|1||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Kawagoe, Shinrinkōen, Ogawamachi, and Yorii|
|2||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Fujimino, Wakōshi, Narimasu, and Ikebukuro
Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line for Shin-Kiba
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line for Shibuya
Tokyu Toyoko Line for Yokohama
Minatomirai Line for Motomachi-Chukagai
|Tobu Tojo Line|
|TJ Liner: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid express: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Tojo Line, with Shingashi Station becoming "TJ-20".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 23,513 passengers daily.
- "Shingashi Station information" (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 5 January 2011.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2016
- Tobu Tojo Line, published 7 June 2008
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2013
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Retrieved 5 March 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shingashi Station.|
- Official website (in Japanese)