Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Occupation||anime director and mechanical designer|
- Metal Skin Panic MADOX-01 (director, 1987)
- Megazone 23 III (director, 1989, with Ken'ichi Yatagai)
- Genesis Survivor Gaiarth (director, 1992-1993)
- Appleseed (director, 2004)
- Appleseed Ex Machina (director, 2007)
- Viper's Creed (chief director, 2009)
- Halo Legends, episode The Package (director, 2010)
- Starship Troopers: Invasion (director, 2012)
- Space Pirate Captain Harlock (director, 2013)
- Appleseed Alpha (director, 2014)
- Evangelion: Another Impact (director, 2014)
- Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars (director, 2017, with Masaru Matsumoto)
- Ultraman (director, 2019–present, with Kenji Kamiyama)
- Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2045 (director, 2020, with Kenji Kamiyama)
- Blade Runner: Black Lotus (director, 2021, with Kenji Kamiyama)
- Genesis Climber MOSPEADA (mechanical design, 1983-1984)
- Pole Position (mechanical design, 1984)
- The Transformers (TV series) (mechanical design, 1984-1987)
- Megazone 23 (mechanical design, 1985–1989)
- M.A.S.K. (mechanical design, 1985–1986)
- Bubblegum Crisis (production design, 1987-1991)
- Metal Skin Panic MADOX-01 (mechanical design, 1988)
- The New Adventures of He-Man (mechanical design, 1990)
- Bubblegum Crash (production design, 1991)
- Genesis Survivor Gaiarth (mechanical design, 1992-1993)
- Gasaraki (mechanical design, 1998-1999)
- Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 (mecha design, 1998-1999)
- Digimon Tamers (CG design, 2001-2002)
- s-CRY-ed (design works, 2001)
- Crush Gear Turbo (mechanical design, 2001-2003)
- Witch Hunter Robin (design works, 2002)
- Wolf's Rain (mechanical design, 2003)
- Astro Boy (2003 TV series) (mechanical design, 2003-2004)
- Fullmetal Alchemist (production design, 2003-2004)
- Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO (mechanical design, 2004-2009)
- Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow (mechanical design, 2004)
- Sugar Sugar Rune (makai art concept, 2005-2006)
- Project Blue Earth SOS (mechanical design, 2006)
- Reideen (mechanical design, 2007)
- Kishin Taisen Gigantic Formula (mechanical design (Nephthys-IX), 2007)
- Soul Eater (conceptual design 2008)
- Halo Legends (2010), episodes Prototype (power suit designer) and The Package (mechanical designer)
- Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto (conceptual design, 2010-2011)
- Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos (mechanical design, 2011)
- Blade Runner: Black Out 2022 (spinner design, 2017)
- Kappa (CG design)
- Ping Pong (table-tennis scene CG)
- Sonic Unleashed (CG movie director)
- Gasaraki (storyboard writer of episode 25, 1998-1999)
- Halo Legends (creative advisor, 2010)
- "Midnight Eye interview: Shinji Aramaki". Retrieved 2007-04-20. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Otterson, Joe (November 29, 2018). "Blade Runner Anime Series". Variety. Retrieved November 29, 2018.
- Gurwin, Gabe (November 29, 2018). "BLADE RUNNER ANIME SERIES COMING TO CARTOON NETWORK, CRUNCHYROLL". IGN. Retrieved November 29, 2018.
- Yoo, Noah (November 29, 2018). "Adult Swim Announces New "Blade Runner" Anime Series". Pitchfork. Retrieved November 29, 2018.
- "Appleseed Ex Machina" Newtype USA 6 (12) 20. December 2007. ISSN 1541-4817.
- Official website and blog states him as director
- "Captain Harlock's New CG Pilot Images, Staff Revealed". Anime News Network.
- Young, Al. "First Trailer for SPACE PIRATE CAPTAIN HARLOCK". Twitch.
- "Work in progress 2011". Annecy International Animated Film Festival. Retrieved 2012-02-10. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Appleseed Alpha CG Anime Film's 1st Trailer Posted
- http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-02-06/evangelion-another-impact-short-by-appleseed-aramaki-streamed/.84154 | 'Evangelion:Another Impact' Short by Appleseed's Aramaki Streamed
- Alt, Matt. "Machine Logic". Otaku USA. Posted November 2, 2007. Retrieved October 27, 2010. Archived page at the Wayback Machine.
- Kemps, Heidi (2014-08-28). "Interview: Shinji Aramaki". Anime News Network.