|Look up shinny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shinny is an informal type of ice hockey.
Shinny may also refer to:
- Shinney, a North American game played with a buffalo-hair ball
- Moonshine, high-proof distilled spirits, generally produced illicitly
- A variant of mini hockey played indoors on one's knees
- Andrew Shinnie, (born 1989), Scottish professional footballer
- Shinty, a Scottish team game played with sticks and a ball
- Pond hockey, a form of ice hockey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shinny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.