Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shinobi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shinobi (忍び) is the Japanese word for male ninja. It may also refer to:
- Shinobi (series), a series of video games
- Shinobi: Heart Under Blade, a 2005 Japanese film
- "Shinobi", a song by Eyehategod from the album In the Name of Suffering
- "Shinobi vs. Dragon Ninja", the debut single from Lostprophets, taken from the album The Fake Sound of Progress
- Shinobi Shaw, a Marvel Comics villain
- The professional wrestler Allen Sarven (born 1963), who used "Shinobi" as one of his ring names
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shinobi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.