From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In this Japanese name, the family name is Ohtaka.
May 9, 1983 |
|Sumomomo Momomo, Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic|
|Awards||Shogakukan Manga Award (2014)|
Shinobu Ohtaka (大高 忍 Ōtaka Shinobu?, born May 9, 1983 Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese manga artist. She is best known for the creation of the manga series Sumomomo Momomo and more recently, Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic.
- Sumomomo Momomo (2004 - 2009)
- Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (2009 - ongoing)
- Adventure of Sinbad (2013 - ongoing) writer
- "Magi - La nouvelle série de Shinobu Ohtaka" (in French). Manga news. 13 July 2009. Retrieved 2 October 2012.
- Shinobu Ohtaka at Media Arts Database (Japanese)
- Shinobu Ohtaka at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
|This Japanese artist–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|