From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shinwa may refer to several Japanese terms:
Shinwa (新和 "new harmony")
- Shinwa, Kumamoto (新和町 Shinwa-machi)
Shinwa (親和 "fraternal harmony")
- Shinwa, short for Kobe Shinwa Women's University (神戸親和女子大学 Kobe shinwa joshi daigaku)
- Shinwa-kai (親和会) a yakuza group based in Takamatsu, Kagawa
- Shinwa-kai (Sumiyoshi-ikka) another yazkuza group based in Tochigi-shi, Tochigi
Shinwa (信和 "trust and harmony")
- Shinwa Kataoka (片岡信和 1985) Japanese actor
Shinwa (神話 "myth")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shinwa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.