From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region of origin||Japanese|
Shion is a Japanese given name, and may refer to:
- Aries Shion, a character from the manga and anime Saint Seiya
- Shion, one of the two main characters of the novel, manga, and anime No. 6.
- Shion, a hidden scenario character from the yaoi visual novel Enzai.
- Shion, a character from the manga and anime Nana
- Shion (Naruto), a character in Naruto Shippūden the Movie
- Shion (The King of Fighters), a sub-boss in The King of Fighters XI video game
- Shion (Wonder Boy), a Legendary Hero from the Genesis game Wonder Boy in Monster World
- Shion Kozakura, a character from the Kagerou Project.
- Shion Karanomori, a character from the anime series Psycho Pass.
- Shion Pavlichenko, a character from season 2 of the anime Darker than Black.
- Shion Sonozaki, a character from the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni video games, anime and manga
- Shion Uzuki, a character from Xenosaga video games
- Shion Yasuoka, the female protagonist of the manga and anime Shion no Ō
- Sion Eltnam Atlasia, one of the main characters from the Melty Blood graphic novel, video games, and manga
- The Japanese pronunciation of Zion
- Xion (disambiguation), which is pronounced Shion
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|