From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ship or -ship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ship is a large vessel that floats on water, specifically the ocean and the sea.
Ship or ships may also refer to:
- Shipping, basic process of transporting goods and cargo
- Spacecraft ("spaceship"), a vehicle, vessel or machine designed to fly in outer space
- Starship, spacecraft designed for interstellar travel
Arts and entertainment
- Ships (album) by Danielson
- Ships (band), a Japanese band
- "Ship", a song by Level 42 on the album Retroglide
- "Ships" (song), a 1979 song by Ian Hunter sung by Barry Manilow on the album One Voice
- The Ship (computer game), a 2006 first-person shooter computer game
- Ship, a character in the webcomic Count Your Sheep
- Ship (comics), the Marvel Comics AI used by Apocalypse, X-Factor, and Cable
- Ship, a Galvanic Mechomorph in Ben 10: Alien Force
- Shipping (fandom), internet phenomenon of involvement with fictional romance
- Seed Herbarium Image Project
- Study of Health in Pomerania
- INPP5D or SHIP1 (SH2-containing inositol phosphatase 1), an enzyme
- Phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-trisphosphate 5-phosphatase, an enzyme
- SHIP (Separator for Heavy Ion reaction Products), a research instrument at the GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research in Darmstadt, Germany
- Shippensburg University, Pennsylvania, nicknamed "Ship"
- Boy Scouts of America Sea Scout crew
- Ships Coffee Shop, a modern architecture style coffee shop in Los Angeles, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ship.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.