Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shipka may refer to:
- Shipka (town), in Bulgaria
- Shipka Pass, in Bulgaria
- Battle of Shipka Pass, during the Russo-Turkish war of 1877–78
- "The volunteers at Shipka", a poem by Ivan Vazov, part of Epic of the Forgotten
- Shipka (stadium), in Asenovgrad, Bulgaria
- Shipka Saddle, in the Tangra Mountains, Livingston Island, Antarctica.
- Shipka Valley, in the Tangra Mountains
- Arsenal Shipka, a kind of a submachine gun, produced in Bulgaria
- 2530 Shipka, the name of an asteroid, an abandoned probe target
- Kiernan Shipka, American actress
- Shipka (military base), a Russian military base near Mukachevo, Ukraine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shipka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.