From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
A shipping pool is a group of similar merchant vessels that are grouped together for administrative purposes. Their earnings are pooled and distributed to the vessel owners according to a prearranged agreement.
- A/S Bulkhandling (established during the 1960s)
- NOROBO (established 1984)
- NPC/Norwegian Pipecarriers (established 1989)
- Packard, W. V. (1995). Shipping Pools. London: Lloyd’s of London Press.
- "Shipping pools: a competition law perspective – sink or swim?"
- "Torvald Klaveness", Norsk biografisk leksikon
- "Rederier med ny samseilingspool", Aftenposten Morgen 10.09.1985 p. 42
- "1989", Farstad shipping
|This article related to water transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|