Shirani, or Sherani, may refer to:
- Shirani (Pashtun tribe)
- Shirani (Baloch tribe)
- Sherani District, in Balochistan, Pakistan
- Sherani (town), the headquarters of the district
- Shirani, Salmas, a village in Iran
- Shirani, Sardasht, a village in Iran
People with the name
- Akhtar Sheerani (1905–1948), Urdu-language poet
- Hafiz Mehmood Khan Shirani (1880-1946), Indian scholar
- Sain Kamal Khan Sherani (1924–2010), Pakistani politician and leader of the Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami Party
- Maulana Muhammad Khan Sherani (born 1938), Pakistani politician
- Shirani Bandaranayake (born 1958), former Chief Justice of Sri Lanka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shirani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.