|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Shirasangi is a village in Kolhapur district of Karnataka, India.Shirasangi is well known for the famous Shri Kalikadevi temple and the Shirsangi fort. Shirsangi Kalikadevi temple is considered the place where in ancient time, Shringa maharishi worshipped Shri Kalikadevi goddess and requested here to bless the place and hence there is a temple.
- Sirsangi Vaade - a small fort belonging to Shri Tyagaveera Lingraj Desai's family
- Sirsangi Kalika Temple - ancient stone temple dating back to 1st century
- Siddeshwaragavi - cave temple dedicated to Shiva Linga
- Bababudan Durgah - Sufi tomb and mosque
- Basavana Bhavi - A small kalyani near the Kalikadevi temple.
- Shri Mallikarjuna Temple - A small Shiva temple on the hill top near kalikadevi temple.
|This article related to a location in Belgaum district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|