Shiroishi-ku (白石区) is one of the ten wards in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan. As of February 1, 2012, the ward has a population of 205,363, with 102,049 households.
- 1871 Shiroishi village was founded.
- 1873 Kamishiroishi village split off from Shiroishi village.
- 1902 Shiroishi village and kamishiroishi village were merged to form Shiroishi village.
- 1950 Shiroishi village was merged into Sapporo city.
- 1972 Sapporo was designated as one of the cities designated by government ordinance and Shiroishi-ku was established.
- 1989 Atsubetsu-ku split off from Shiroishi-ku.
- Hokkaido Sapporo Higashi High School
- Hokkaido Sapporo Shiroishi High School
- Hokkaido Sapporo Hakuryo High School