Shirshov Institute of Oceanology
The Shirshov Institute of Oceanology (P.P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology (SIO) RAS, Russian: Институт океанологии им. П. П. Ширшова РАН) in Moscow, is the premier research institution for ocean and earth science in Russia, established in 1946. It is part of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- RV Akademik Ioffe (ru:Академик Иоффе (судно))
- RV Akademik Sergey Vavilov
- RV Akademik Mstislav Keldysh
- RV Professor Shtokman (ru:Профессор Штокман (судно))
- RV Rift
- RV Akvanaft
- MIR (submersible)
- RV Vityaz - not active since 1979; now a museum in Kaliningrad.
- Nikolai M. Knipovich Polar Research Institute of Marine Fisheries and Oceanography
- List of Russian oceanographers
|This oceanography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Russian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a scientific organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|