Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shisha or sheesha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shisha, sheesha, or Shisheh may refer to:
- Mu‘assel or shisha tobacco, the molasses-based tobacco product heated in a hookah
- Hookah lounge, or shisha bar
- Hookah also known as waterpipe, the heated tobacco product or the device used to smoke it
- Sheesha (1986 film), directed by Basu Chatterji
- Sheesha (2005 film), a film directed by Ashu Trikha
- "Shisha" (song), a song by Massari
- Taivoan people, also Shisha, a Taiwanese indigenous people
- Shisha (embroidery), or mirror-work, an embroidery technique used to attach small mirrors to cloth
- Shisa, a type of Japanese statue derived from Chinese guardian lions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shisha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.