From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sheesha or shisha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shisha or sheesha may refer to:
- Hookah, a waterpipe
- Mu‘assel, or shisha tobacco, the molasses-based tobacco concoction smoked in a hookah
- Hookah lounge, or shisha bar, an establishment where patrons share shisha
- Sheesha (1986 film), a 1986 Hindi-language Indian film
- Sheesha (2005 film), a 2005 Hindi film
- Shisha (embroidery), embroidery incorporating small mirrors
- Shisha (song), a 2013 song by Massari featuring French Montana
- Shisha, a person mentioned in the Bible; see List of minor biblical figures, L–Z
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shisha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.