|Born||November 2, 1961|
Shishir Ravindran Kurup (born November 2, 1961) is an American actor. He played Dr. Singh on the sci-fi series Surface, and also had roles on the series Heroes, Lost and True Blood.
He made a guest appearance as Dr. Singh in Good Luck Charlie with Bridgit Mendler and after that, he played Mo Banjaree's father in Lemonade Mouth, reuniting with Mendler, who portrayed shy and innocent Olivia White, and becoming close friends with his co-star and T.V daughter, Naomi Scott and her parents, eventually visiting them in London after shooting the movie. Kurup was born in Bombay, India of Malayali background, the son of Bhavani and Ravi Kurup.
Kurup is also a playwright and theatrical director, and a member of the Cornerstone Theater Company in Los Angeles.
Note- Shishir played Mo Banjaree's father in the Disney Channel Original Movie Lemonade Mouth
- 1961 births
- Living people
- American Hindus
- Indian emigrants to the United States
- American dramatists and playwrights of Indian descent
- American male actors of Indian descent
- American male television actors
- American people of Malayali descent
- Indian actor stubs
- American television actor, 1960s birth stubs
- Asian American stubs