Shitennō (Minamoto clan)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shitennō (四天王), a Japanese term normally referring to the Buddhist Four Heavenly Kings, is also applied to particularly famous or loyal retainers, in groups of four, to certain of Japan's most famous legendary and historical figures.
- Sakata no Kintoki – known as Kaidomaru in his past. Kintoki originated from the House of Suzaku.
- Urabe no Suetake – Originated from the House of Seiryū
- Usui Sadamitsu – Originated from the House of Genbu.
- Watanabe no Tsuna – Originated from the House of Byakko.
- Suruga Jirō Kiyoshige (駿河次郎清重)
- Kamei Rokurō Shigekiyô (亀井六郎重清)
- Kataoka Hachirō Tsuneharu (片岡八郎常春)
- Ise Saburō Yoshimori (伊勢三郎義盛)
|This article about samurai or samurai-related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|