|Operated by||JR West|
|Opened||April 28, 1915|
Shiwachi Station (志和地駅 Shiwachi-eki?) is a JR West Geibi Line station located in Shimo Shiwachi-chō, Miyoshi, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan. This station should not be confused with other stations of similar-sounding name on the Geibi Line: Shimowachi, Shiomachi, and Shiwaguchi.
- 1915-04-28: Shiwachi Station opens
- 1987-04-01: Japan National Railways is privatized, and Shiwachi Station becomes a JR West station
Station building and platforms
Shiwachi Station features one raised, island-style platform, capable of handling two lines simultaneously. The station building is an old wooden building with a tile roof. Tickets can be purchased at a shop in front of the station.
- Kawachi Post Office
- Miyoshi Municipal Aogawa Elementary
- Miyoshi Municipal Awaya Nishi Elementary
- Gōno River
- Gōno River Parking Area (Chūgoku Expressway, no access)
- Japan National Route 54
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 37 (Hiroshima-Miyoshi Route)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 63 (Miyoshi-Miwa Route)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 227 (Shiwachi Teishajō Route)
All lines are JR West lines.
- (Japanese) JR West