December 23, 1993
|Other names||Shiloh Malka|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Agency||The Lions (New York, Los Angeles)  |
Women Management (Paris)
Women Direct (Milan)
Titanium Management (London) 
Uno Models (Barcelona)
Full Circle Model Management (Cape Town) 
Place Models (Hamburg) 
MC2 Miami (Miami) 
Elinor Shahar Personal Management (Tel Aviv) 
Shlomit Malka-Levi (Hebrew: שלומית מלכה-לוי; born December 23, 1993) is an Israeli fashion model and television host. Earlier in her career she was credited as Shiloh Malka, but she has since been credited as her birth name.
She has appeared in major international campaigns for L'Oreal, Armani, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline, Lancome, Chanel, Schwarzkopf, Bershka, Bebe, and Müller Yogurt. In 2013, she broke into the ten highest earning models in Israel.
Early life and career
Shlomit Malka was born in Tel Aviv, Israel, to a Moroccan-born father of Sephardic Jewish descent, and to a Ukrainian-born mother. Both her parents have separately immigrated to Israel. Her father was a lawyer and her mother was a PR manager and advisor to the Prime Minister of Israel.
During Malka's first year as a soldier in the Israel Defense Forces, where she served as an instructor in the Combat Engineering Corps special forces unit Yahalom, Malka was discovered by a model agent from her Facebook pictures. She managed to win permission to work during her military service and promptly won contracts with Armani, Ralph Lauren, L'Oreal and Schwarzkopf.
During her military service, the IDF permitted her to take part in modeling shoots after pre-approving her requests so long as she made up the time afterwards. She says that the "balance between the military and modelling makes me feel good. I am grounded all the time". Her personal interests are physics, mathematics, and animal welfare.
In 2013, she was chosen as one of Israel breakout models of the year, alongside others such as Tanya Pylavets.
In 2015, she became the face of Italian lingerie company Intimissimi, leading its worldwide campaign, a position previously filled by Irina Shayk, Barbara Palvin, Bar Refaeli and Ana Beatriz Barros. Intimissimi was drawn to her natural beauty.
On 13 August 2017, Malka had a scooter accident. Passers-by said they found her lying on the ground, unconscious and having suffered a head injury. She was transported to Ichilov Hospital, where she was placed in a medically-induced coma. She had been in critical condition, unable to breathe on her own. A paramedic had called her condition 'unstable.'" She has since recovered.
- Model of the Week : Shiloh Malka models.com, Model of the Week, August 14th, 2012
- "Shlomit Malka - The Lions". www.thelionsla.com. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- "Shlomit Malka - Titanium". www.titaniummanagement.com. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- "The Circle Model Management Agency Info". The Circle Models. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- "Shlomit - PLACE models". www.placemodels.com. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- "Shiloh (Shlomit) - MC2 Model Management". www.mc2models.com. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- "Shlomit Malka - Model". models.com. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- "שלומית מלכה שינתה את השם". mako.co.il. 16 July 2017. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- 7. שלומית מלכה by Forbes Israel, 04.06.2013
- הדוגמניות המרוויחות ביותר בישראל Forbes Israel, June 2013
- Как капрал израильской армии стала моделью, Vogue Russia (17 июля 2015)
- Шломит Малка — новая Ирина Шейк, SNC (февраль 2016)
- Pupil of the Israeli army! Corporal Shlomit Malka 10-01-2015 10:52, Medyafaresi
- Shlomit Malka divine muse Shlomit Malka divine muse By Marie-Sophie N'Diaye | The June 10, 2015
- Shlomit Malka: the new face of Intimissimi POSTED ON FEBRUARY 6, 2015 BY UNDERLINES MAGAZINe
- Shlomit is building an international career: Israeli selected by Ralph Lauren by Walla!, May 15, 2012
- לקבלת החיילת הכי יפה בצה"ל המסדר יעצור by NRG, 28/11/2013
- "עשו את השנה באופנה: הדוגמניות הגדולות של 2013". ynet.co.il. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- Shlomit Malka : la bombe Intimissimi Par Anissa Kaci | Le 23 janvier 2015, Le Figaro
- "Why is this glamorous Portuguese model in Israel?". jpost.com. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- MODEL SHLOMIT MALKA IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER SCOOTER ACCIDENT BY SHOSHANA KRANISH AUGUST 13, 2017, Jerusalem Post
- on YouTube