This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Shmoo Group is an international organization founded by Bruce Potter in the late 1990s as a non-profit security think-tank. The group is composed of people such as Apache Foundation director Ben Laurie, anonymity guru Len Sassaman (deceased), PGP Corporation CTO Jon Callas, and Hollywood film system administrator Adam Shand.
The group runs and sponsors various initiatives, and runs the annual ShmooCon conference, which was founded in 2005. Other projects include:
- Rainbow Tables
- Tinfoil Hat Linux, a linux distribution hosted at the Shmoo website
- Osiris (defunct)
- "The Shmoo Group". rainbowtables.shmoo.com.
- "CSO". CXO Media Inc. 1 March 2007. Retrieved 23 September 2017 – via Google Books.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-08-23. Retrieved 2009-03-23.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2004-05-19. Retrieved 2004-05-16.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
|This organization-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This computer security article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|