From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Samuel (Bible), the Hebrew Bible prophet
- Books of Samuel, the book of the Tanach
- Shmuel Hakatan, the Tanna (Mishnaic sage)
- Samuel of Nehardea, the Amora (Talmudic sage)
- Shmuel (character), in The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas (Novel and Film)
- Ya'acov Shmuel (born 1968), Israeli Olympic boxer
- For other people named Shmuel or Samuel, see Samuel (name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shmuel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.