Shoal Creek Township, Bond County, Illinois
|Shoal Creek Township|
Location in Bond County
Bond County's location in Illinois
|Settlement||November 6, 1888|
|• Total||58.25 sq mi (150.9 km2)|
|• Land||58.23 sq mi (150.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||531 ft (162 m)|
|• Density||30.6/sq mi (11.8/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62019, 62074, 62086, 62246, 62275|
|GNIS feature ID||0429749|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 58.25 square miles (150.9 km2), of which 58.23 square miles (150.8 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Bethel, Coyle, Peterson, Sunny Side, Tisdale, Union and Wade.
Airports and landing strips
- Mueller Airport
- Bond County Community Unit School District 2
- Highland Community Unit School District 5
- Hillsboro Community Unit School District 3
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 102
- State Senate District 51
- "Shoal Creek Township, Bond County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Walshville Township, Montgomery County||Grisham Township, Montgomery County||East Fork Township, Montgomery County|
|New Douglas Township, Madison County||Lagrange Township|
|Old Ripley Township||Central Township|