Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shocked in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shocked may refer to:
- Shocked, to suffer an electric shock
- Michelle Shocked an American singer-songwriter
- Shocked (film), a 1985 film starring Jodie Foster
- "Shocked" (song), a 1990 song by Kylie Minogue
- "Shocked", a 1982 song by Joe Cocker from Sheffield Steel
- "Shocked", a 1988 song by Bros from Push
- Shock (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Shocked
- All pages with titles containing Shocked
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shocked.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.