From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shoemaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shoemaker is a person making shoes.
Shoemaker may also refer to:
- Shoemaker (surname)
- NEAR Shoemaker, a NASA mission to study 433 Eros
- The Shoemaker (2011 play) a stageplay written by Susan Charlotte
- 102P/Shoemaker (aka Shoemaker 1) a comet
- Shoemaker crater (disambiguation)
- Schumacher (disambiguation), a surname and list of people with the name
- Schumaker, a surname and list of people with the name
- Schoonmaker (disambiguation)
- Yochanan Hasandlar, "The Sandal Maker", Jewish sage of the Second Century AD
- Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9, a comet that crashed into planet Jupiter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shoemaker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.