|Look up shojo, shōjo, or shōjō in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shojo may refer to:
- Shōjo (少女), the Japanese word for "young girl". This word is often romanized as either shojo (without a macron) or shoujo
- Shōjō (猩々 or 猩猩), in Japanese mythology, refers to a sea spirit with red face and hair and a fondness for alcohol
- Shōjō (猩々 or 猩猩), a less common Japanese word for orangutan
- Shojo (処女), the Japanese word for "female virgin"
- Shojō (書状), the Japanese word for letter (message)
- Shōjo manga, manga with a target demographic of young or teenage girls
People with the surname
- Yuki Shoujou (born 1980), Japanese mixed martial artist
- Shōjo Comic, a shōjo magazine published by Shogakukan since 1968
- Shōjō-ji, a Buddhist temple in Yugawa, Japan
- Shōnen (disambiguation), the Japanese word for "young boy" or "youth"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shojo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.