Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shojo, shōjo, or shōjō in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shojo may refer to:
- Shōjo (少女), the Japanese word for "young girl". This word is often romanized as either shojo (without a macron) or shoujo
- Shōjō (猩々 or 猩猩), in Japanese mythology, refers to a sea spirit with red face and hair and a fondness for alcohol
- Shōjō (猩々 or 猩猩), a less common Japanese word for orangutan
- Shojo (処女), the Japanese word for "female virgin"
- Shojō (書状), the Japanese word for letter (message)
- Shōjo manga, manga with a target demographic of young or teenage girls
People with the surname
- Yuki Shoujou (born 1980), Japanese mixed martial artist
- Shōjo Comic, a shōjo magazine published by Shogakukan since 1968
- Shōjō-ji, a Buddhist temple in Yugawa, Japan
- Shōnen (disambiguation), the Japanese word for "young boy" or "youth"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shojo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.