|Private limited company|
|Industry||Cinema of Pakistan|
|Products||Film, television dramas, music videos|
Shoman Productions is a Pakistani media production company which was founded in 1980 by Shoaib Mansoor. Company produces motion pictures, television serials and music videos. It is known for the hit motion pictures; such as the 2007 film Khuda Kay Liye and the 2011 social blockbuster movie Bol; which have been directed, produced and written by Mansoor himself. He is set to release his third film Verna in 2017.
|Denotes film(s) that have not been released yet|
|2007||Khuda Kay Liye||Winner: PTV Awards, Cairo International Film Festival, Roberto Rossellini Award||written, produced and directed by Shoaib Mansoor|
|2011||Bol||Winner: Lux Style Award, London Asian Film Festival, IRDS Film Awards|
|1998||Alpha Bravo Charlie|
|1999||Gulls & Guys|
- "Shoaib Mansoor's Verna to hit theatres on Eid-ul-Fitr 2017". The Nation. 14 October 2016. Retrieved 14 August 2017.
- "Q&A: 'Khuda Kay Liye was born out of anger'". The Times of India. 23 May 2008. Retrieved 14 August 2017.
- Haroon Rashid (27 June 2011). "The Pakistani film-maker tackling hypocrisy and taboos". BBC. Retrieved 14 August 2017.
- "Mahira Khan talks about her new venture Verna". The Express Tribune. 13 October 2016. Retrieved 14 August 2017.
- Sunehray Din, Saleem Shaikh, Kiran Tabeer, Mumtaz Ashraf, retrieved 2018-05-28
|This article about a film production company or film distributor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|