This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He was educated at the University of East Anglia graduating in 1990.
Theatre & Live Performance
Dale-Jones has written, directed and performed in a number of productions including The Imposter, My Uncle Arly and more recently The Doubtful Guest. In the guise of his character Hugh Hughes, Dale-Jones created three awarding-winning shows; Floating, Story of a Rabbit and 360. He was also nominated for Best Male Performance/Best Production/Best Entertainment & Best Music in the Off West End Awards for The Wonderful World of Hugh Hughes.
Film & Other
Dale-Jones again wrote, directed and performed in his film How I Got Here. He is currently developing an interactive website 'Invisible Town Stories'.
- Hugh Hughes Website "Official Hugh Hughes Website" 2012.
- Hoipolloi Official Site "Hoipolloi Official Site" 2012.
- Evening Standard "Moving Story of Brereavement; This Is London" 22 August 2007.
- PBJ Management "PBJ Management CV" 2012.
- BBC Radio 4 "Afternoon Dramas - Floating"
- PBJ Management "PBJ Management CV, Bio" 2012.
- Invisible Town Stories "Invisible Town Stories" 2012.