From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shooting gallery (disambiguation))
|Look up shooting gallery or shooting galleries in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shooting gallery is a carnival game typically featuring a pellet gun and numerous moving mechanical tracks with small targets worth various minor prizes or points towards a major prize.
Shooting gallery or Shooting Gallery may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Shooting gallery games, a video game subgenre of shooter games
- Shooting Gallery (game accessory), light gun accessory and game of the same name for the Magnavox Odyssey home video game console
- Shooting Gallery (band), a 1990s rock group featuring Andy McCoy
- Shooting Gallery (film), a 2005 film about pool hustling and revenge, starring Freddie Prinze Jr. and Ving Rhames
- Shooting Gallery (TV series), a television series on the Outdoor Channel
- A shooting range for target practice with a rifle or a pistol
- a slang term for a supervised injection site or crack house
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shooting gallery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.