From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shop-Rite)
ShopRite, Shoprite, Shop Rite or Shop-Rite may refer to:
- Shoprite (South Africa), the South African food distributor
- Shoprite (Isle of Man), the Isle of Man-based food retailer that once traded in the United Kingdom
- ShopRite (United States), the retailers' cooperative (co-op) chain of supermarkets in the northeastern and mid-Atlantic U.S.
- ShopRite LPGA Classic, a women's professional golf tournament in the United States, sponsored by the supermarket chain
- Shop-Rite (Canada), a Canadian catalogue store that operated from the 1970s to 1982
- ShopRite (Australia), a Union/Association retail discount store with over 160 000 members.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ShopRite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.