Shopaholic is a series of novels written by the UK author Sophie Kinsella, who also writes under her real name Madeleine Wickham. The books follow protagonist Rebecca Bloomwood through her adventures in shopping and life. As of October 2015, there are eight books in the series. The entire series has been optioned by a Hollywood studio. The first Shopaholic film was released February 13, 2009. Shopaholic is also a series of games.
- The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic (2000) also published as Confessions of a Shopaholic (2001)
- Shopaholic Abroad (2001) also published as Shopaholic Takes Manhattan (2002)
- Shopaholic Ties The Knot (2002)
- Shopaholic & Sister (2004)
- Shopaholic & Baby (2007)
- Mini Shopaholic (2010)
- Shopaholic to the Stars (2015)
- Shopaholic to the Rescue (2016)
- Sophie Kinsella, The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic (Black Swan, September 2000). First edition. ISBN 0-552-99887-7
- Sophie Kinsella, Confessions Of A Shopaholic (February 6, 2001) First US edition of Secret Dreamworld
- Sophie Kinsella, Shopaholic Abroad (Black Swan, September 3, 2001) First edition. ISBN 0-552-99940-7
- Sophie Kinsella, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan (January 29, 2002) First US edition of Shopaholic Abroad
- Sophie Kinsella, Shopaholic Ties The Knot (Black Swan, July 1, 2002) First edition. ISBN 0-552-99957-1
- Sophie Kinsella, Shopaholic & Sister (Bantam Press, June 1, 2004) First edition. ISBN 0-593-05241-2
- Sophie Kinsella, Shopaholic & Baby (Bantam Press, February 1, 2007) First edition. ISBN 0-593-05387-7
- Sophie Kinsella, Mini Shopaholic: A Novel (The Dial Press, September 21, 2010) First edition. ISBN 0-385-34204-7
|This article about a 2000s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.