Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Industry||Internet Services : Comparison Shopping|
|Founded||Los Angeles, California|
|Bill Glass, CEO|
Farhad Mohit, co-founder
Henri Asseily, co-founder
Number of employees
|Parent||Symphony Technology Group|
Shopzilla operates a portfolio of shopping web sites.
Shopzilla operates websites serving consumers and retailers in the U.S., UK, French and German markets. Shopzilla is headquartered in West Los Angeles, CA.
- International Herald Tribune article about Scripps buying Shopzilla
- Louise Story (June 8, 2005). "Scripps to buy Shopzilla for $525 million". New York Times.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on June 26, 2011. Retrieved June 24, 2011.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Tedeschi, Bob (November 15, 2004). "For BizRate, a New Identity and a New Site, Shopzilla.com". New York Times. New York Times. Retrieved June 6, 2017.
- O'Shea, Chris (September 7, 2016). "Time Inc. Buys Survey Company BizRate Insights". AdWeek. AdWeek.