Short circuit (disambiguation)
|Look up short circuit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A short circuit is a type of malfunction of an electrical circuit, or a hydraulic condition in a basin or unit process in which the actual flow time of water through the basin or unit process volume divided by peak hourly flow.
Short Circuit may also refer to:
- Short Circuit (film series), a sci-fi film about a robot that becomes sentient
- Short Circuit (1943 film), an Italian film
- Short Circuits (film), a 2006 Slovene film
- Short Circuit: Live at the Electric Circus, a 1978 compilation album of English punk and reggae
- Short Circuit (album series), album series by Japanese techno group "I've Sound"
- Short Circuit: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (2008 album) soundtrack album for the eponymous 1986 film
- Short Circuit Main Theme (1986 song), song from the eponymous film and soundtrack album, see Short Circuit (1986 film)#Soundtrack
- Short Circuit (Daft Punk song), A song by "Daft Punk" from their 2001 house album Discovery (Daft Punk album)
- Short Circuit (video game), based on the 1986 film
- Short Circuit II: Premium Show in Tokyo (2007 film) live concert video album by I've Sound, see I've Sound discography
- Short Circutz, a series of computer animated web short films
- Nick Cannon Presents: Short Circuitz, MTV sketch comedy TV show
- Short (disambiguation)
- Circuit (disambiguation)
- Open circuit (disambiguation)
- Short-circuit evaluation
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Short circuit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.