|Look up short cut, shortcut, or shortcuts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shortcut may refer to:
- Shortcut, a minor-road alternative to a signposted route
- File shortcut, a handle which allows the user to find a file or resource located in a different directory or folder on a computer
- Keyboard shortcut, a combination of keystrokes that provides easier access to a command or operation
- Shortcut (2015 film), a Bollywood film about cybercrime
- The Shortcut, a 2009 US film
- Shortcuts (film), a 1981 film directed by Jirí Menzel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shortcut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.