Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up short cut, shortcut, or shortcuts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shortcut may refer to:
- Rat running or shortcut, a minor-road alternative to a signposted route
- File shortcut, a handle which allows the user to find a file or resource located in a different directory or folder on a computer
- Shortcut (2015 film), a Bollywood film about cybercrime
- Shortcut (2020 film), an Italian horror film
- The Shortcut, a 2009 US film
- Shortcuts, also known as Cutting It Short, a 1981 film directed by Jirí Menzel
- Shortcut (magazine), a Swedish magazine
- Shortcuts (comics), a syndicated comics page feature
- Shortcuts, a scripting application for iOS
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shortcut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.