From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up short cut, shortcut, or shortcuts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shortcut may refer to:
- File shortcut, a file that contains only the location of another file in the computer
- Keyboard shortcut, a combination of keystrokes that provides easier access to a command or operation
- Shortcut (2015 film), a Bollywood film about cybercrime
- Shortkut, a 2009 Bollywood film
- The Shortcut, a 2009 US film
In other uses:
- Shortcut (magazine), a Swedish magazine
- Shortcut (road), a minor-road alternative to a signposted route
- Short Cuts (disambiguation)
- Rat running, a British term for taking unconventional routes to get places faster
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shortcut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.