Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up short cut, shortcut, or shortcuts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shortcut may refer to:
- Rat running or shortcut, a minor-road alternative to a signposted route
- File shortcut, a handle which allows the user to find a file or resource located in a different directory or folder on a computer
- Keyboard shortcut, a combination of keystrokes that provides easier access to a command or operation
- Shortcut (2015 film), a Bollywood film about cybercrime
- The Shortcut, a 2009 US film
- Shortcuts (film), a 1981 film directed by Jirí Menzel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shortcut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.