From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shortline)
Short line or Short Line can refer to:
- Shortline railroad, an independent railroad company that operates over a relatively short distance
- "Short Line", one of the four railroads in the popular board game Monopoly, probably named after the Shore Fast Line, an interurban streetcar line
- Short Line (bus company), also known as ShortLine, a bus operator in New York State, United States
- Short Line Reading Series, a popular Vancouver literary event presented by Memewar Magazine
- The Merriam Park Subdivision, also known as the "Short Line", a section of railroad track owned by the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Railroad between Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota
- Short Line Subdivision (Ohio), a belt line around Cleveland, Ohio, now owned by CSX
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Short line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.