Shosha may refer to:
- Shosha River (Russian: Шоша), a river in Tver and partially Moscow Oblasts in Russia
- Shosha (cheese), a kind of Tibetan cheese
- Mount Shosha near Himeji, Japan - location of famous Engyō-ji temple
- Mount Shosha Ropeway near Himeji, Japan
- Shosha (novel), a novel by Isaac Bashevis Singer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shosha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.