Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shosha may refer to:
- Shosha River (Russian: Шоша), a river in Tver and partially Moscow Oblasts in Russia
- Shosha (cheese), a kind of Tibetan cheese
- Mount Shosha near Himeji, Japan - location of famous Engyō-ji temple
- Mount Shosha Ropeway near Himeji, Japan
- Shosha (novel), a novel by Isaac Bashevis Singer.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shosha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.