From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Shoshone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Shoshone, also spelled Shoshoni, are a Native American people.
Shoshone and Shoshoni may also refer to:
- Shoshone, California
- Shoshone, Idaho
- Shoshone County, Idaho
- Shoshone Falls, a waterfall in Idaho
- Shoshoni, Wyoming
- Shoshone Basin region of Wyoming
- Shoshone National Forest in Wyoming
- Shoshone River, a river in northwestern Wyoming
- Shoshone language, Uto-Aztecan language spoken by the Shoshone people
- Shoshone pupfish, a nearly extinct species of fish that was named by Shoshone
- Shoshone, nickname of the MŠK Žilina association football club and its supporters
- USS Shoshone, ships of the name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shoshone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.