Shōsuke Tanihara promotes iPhone 3G, in 2008
|Born||July 8, 1972|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
Emi Miyake (m. 2007)
Shōsuke Tanihara (谷原 章介 Tanihara Shōsuke, born July 8, 1972 in Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture) is a Japanese actor probably best known outside Japan for his portrayal of Riki Fudoh in Fudoh: The New Generation.
Tanihara hosts Tokyo Twenty-Four Living Supported by FLET’S Hikari, a podcast produced by TOKYO FM. The podcast began airing on 2006-01-07 with a guest appearance by the former Yokohama Bay Stars pitcher Takashi Saitō.
- Hana Yori Dango (1995)
- Fudoh: The New Generation (1996)
- Godzilla vs. Megaguirus (2000)
- Sky High (2003)
- Godzilla: Final Wars (2004)
- Lovely Complex (2006)
- Memories of Matsuko (2006)
- Vexille (2007)
- The Magic Hour (2008)
- The Handsome Suit (2008)
- My Rainy Days (2009)
- Baby Baby Baby! (2009)
- Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom and Victini and the White Hero: Reshiram (2011)
- Andalusia: Revenge of the Goddess (2011)
- Dokidoki! PreCure the Movie: Mana's Getting Married!!? The Dress of Hope Tied to the Future! (2013) – Marsh/Maro (voice)
- Birthday Card (2016) – Himself
- Marmalade Boy (2018)
- Inemuri Iwane (2019)
- Boku no Ikiru Michi (2003, Fuji TV)
- Shinsengumi! (2004, NHK) – Itō Kashitarō
- Gokusen 2 (2005, NTV) – Takuma Kujo, teacher at Momo Girls High School
- Fūrin Kazan (2007, NHK) – Imagawa Yoshimoto
- Watashitachi no Kyoukasho (2007)
- Ryōmaden (2010, NHK) – Katsura Kogorō
- Gunshi Kanbei (2014, NHK) – Takenaka Hanbei
- Smoking Gun (2014, Fuji TV)
- Hanbun, Aoi (2018, NHK)
- Godaime San'yūtei Enraku (2019, BS-NTV) – San'yūtei Enraku V
- "谷原章介プロフィール". Japan Music Entertainment. Archived from the original on 2008-02-03. Retrieved 2008-02-25.
- "TOKYO FM、谷原章介が出演する番組の未放送部分をPodcasting配信". BroadBand Watch. 2006-01-06. Retrieved 2008-02-25.
- "谷原章介が第2子誕生デレデレ報告". Daily Sports Online. 2007-11-08. Archived from the original on 2007-12-12. Retrieved 2008-02-25.
- "カミングダウト". NTV. Retrieved 2008-02-25.
|This article about a Japanese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|