Shot in the Frontier
|Shot in the Frontier|
|Directed by||Jules White|
|Produced by||Jules White|
|Written by||Felix Adler|
|Edited by||Edwin Bryant|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Shot in the Frontier is the 157th short film released by Columbia Pictures in 1954 starring American slapstick comedy team The Three Stooges (Moe Howard, Larry Fine and Shemp Howard). The comedians released 190 short films for the studio between 1934 and 1959.
It is only after their nuptials that the Stooges discover that the Noonan brothers took a liking to the wives during the Stooges' recent absence, and vowed to kill our heroes if the weddings occurred. After the Sheriff/Justice of the Peace leaves, the Stooges are stalked by the Noonan brothers, engaging in a slapstick gun battle, and in the end, a fist fight.
- Pauley, Jim (2012). The Three Stooges Hollywood Filming Locations. Solana Beach, California: Santa Monica Press, LLC. p. 225. ISBN 9781595800701.
- Solomon, Jon (2002). The Complete Three Stooges: The Official Filmography and Three Stooges Companion. Glendale, California: Comedy III Productions, Inc. p. 442. ISBN 0-9711868-0-4.
- Shot in the Frontier at the Internet Movie Database
- Shot in the Frontier at AllMovie
- Shot in the Frontier at threestooges.net
|This 1950s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a short comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|