Should've Known Better (Soluna Samay song)
|"Should've Known Better"|
|Single by Soluna Samay|
|from the album Soluna Samay|
|Released||January 23, 2012|
|Songwriter(s)||Remee, Lars Pedersen, Isam Bachiri, Amir Sulaiman|
|Soluna Samay singles chronology|
"Should've Known Better" is a song by Guatemalan-Danish singer Soluna Samay. It was chosen to represent Denmark at the Eurovision Song Contest 2012, where it was placed 23rd out of 26 in the final, after winning the Superfinal at the Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2012. The song is written by Remee, Chief 1 (Lars Pedersen), Amir Sulaiman and Isam Bachiri.
Charts and certifications
|Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)||51|
|Belgium (Ultratip Flanders)||69|
|Germany (Media Control AG)||51|
|Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)||67|
|Denmark (IFPI Denmark)||Gold||15,000^|
^shipments figures based on certification alone
- "Austriancharts.at – Soluna Samay – Should've Known Better" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40.
- "Danishcharts.com – Soluna Samay – Should've Known Better". Tracklisten.
- "Ultratop.be – Soluna Samay – Should've Known Better" (in Dutch). Ultratip.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on May 11, 2012. Retrieved December 3, 2010.
- "Certificeringer | ifpi.dk" (in Danish). IFPI Danmark. Retrieved 29 May 2012.
|This 2010s song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|