Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shout or Shouts may refer to:
- Shout (sound), a loud vocalization
- An Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, and New Zealand term referring to buying a round of drinks
- Shout, a household cleaning product produced by S.C. Johnson
- Shout, or ring shout, a religious dance originating among African slaves in the Americas
Films and television
- Shout (band), a Christian rock band in the late 1980s
- Shout Records, a record label
- Shout! The Mod Musical , a Broadway musical featuring songs from the 1960s
- Shout! The Legend of The Wild One, a musical based on the life of Johnny O'Keefe
- Shout! (The Isley Brothers album), by The Isley Brothers
- Shout (Devo album)
- Shout! (Gov't Mule album)
- "Shout" (Ant & Dec song), by PJ & Duncan
- "Shout" (The Isley Brothers song), by the Isley Brothers, covered by Lulu, The Beatles and many others
- "Shout" (Tears for Fears song), by Tears for Fears, covered by many artists, including as "Shout 2000" by Disturbed
- "Shout" (Black Tide song)
- Shout (Shout for England song), an unofficial England national football team Fifa World Cup 2010 anthem
- "Shout!", B-side of Depeche Mode's single "New Life"
- "Shout", B-side of Michael Jackson's single "Cry"
- "Shouts", a song by P.O.D. from The Fundamental Elements of Southtown
- "Shout!!!", Japanese song by Idoling
- "Shout! Shout! (Knock Yourself Out)", by Ernie Maresca (1962) and later covered by Rocky Sharpe and the Replays amongst others
- Alfred Shout, an Australian soldier
- Shout (magazine), a magazine for teenage girls in the United Kingdom
- Shout!: The Beatles in Their Generation, a book by Philip Norman
- Shout NY, a magazine from New York City in the late 1990s and early 1960s
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.