(Redirected from Shout (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shout or Shouts may refer to:
- Shout (sound), a loud vocalization
- An Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, and New Zealand term referring to buying a round of drinks
- Shout, a household cleaning product produced by S.C. Johnson
- Shout, or ring shout, a religious dance originating among African slaves in the Americas
Films and television
- Shout (band), a Christian rock band in the late 1980s
- Shout Records, a record label
- Shout! The Mod Musical , a Broadway musical featuring songs from the 1960s
- Shout! The Legend of The Wild One, a musical based on the life of Johnny O'Keefe
- "Shout" (Ant & Dec song), by PJ & Duncan
- "Shout" (The Isley Brothers song), by the Isley Brothers, covered by Lulu, The Beatles and many others
- "Shout" (Tears for Fears song), by Tears for Fears, covered by many artists, including as "Shout 2000" by Disturbed
- "Shout" (Black Tide song)
- Shout (Shout for England song), an unofficial England national football team Fifa World Cup 2010 anthem
- "Shout!", B-side of Depeche Mode's single "New Life"
- "Shout", B-side of Michael Jackson's single "Cry"
- "Shouts", a song by P.O.D. from The Fundamental Elements of Southtown
- "Shout!!!", Japanese song by Idoling
- "Shout! Shout! (Knock Yourself Out)", by Ernie Maresca (1962) and later covered by Rocky Sharpe and the Replays amongst others
- Alfred Shout, an Australian soldier
- Shout (magazine), a magazine for teenage girls in the United Kingdom
- Shout!: The Beatles in Their Generation, a book by Philip Norman
- Shout NY, a magazine from New York City in the late 1990s and early 1960s
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.