(Redirected from Show Boat (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up showboat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Showboat or show boat, is a boat which serves as a floating theater.
Showboat or Show Boat may also refer to:
- Showboat Fisher (1899 – 1994), an American baseball player
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Show Boat (1959 cast album), a 1959 studio cast album featuring Shirley Bassey and Dora Bryan
- Showboat (Kenny Dorham album), 1960
Novel and adaptations
- Show Boat (novel), by Edna Ferber
- Show Boat, a 1927 stage musical by Jerome Kern and Oscar Hammerstein II based on the Ferber novel
- Show Boat (1929 film), adapted by Charles Kenyon and directed by Harry A. Pollard, based on the Ferber novel
Hotels and casinos
- Showboat Atlantic City, a hotel and former casino located in Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Showboat East Chicago, an East Chicago casino currently known as the Ameristar Casino East Chicago
- Showboat Hotel & Casino, a Las Vegas casino later known as the Castaways Hotel and Casino
- Showboat, the nickname of American Battleship USS North Carolina (BB-55)
- Showboating, a form of verbal abuse or showing off
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Showboat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.