From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shower or showers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shower is the act of bathing under a spray of water, or the apparatus used to do so.
Shower or showers may also refer to:
Weather and astronomy
- A short intense precipitation
- Meteor shower, an event at which several meteors radiate from one point
- Particle shower, a cascade of subatomic particles
- Mount Showers, a mountain in Antarctica
- Shower (film), a 1999 Chinese drama/comedy
- "Shower" (song), by Becky G
- Rain Shower (short story), a 1959 Korean short story (also a 1979 film based on the story)
- "The Shower", an episode of The O.C.
- Baby shower, an event at which new or expecting parents receive gifts
- Bridal shower, an event at which an impending bride receives gifts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.