Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up showstopper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Showstopper (originally a performance or segment of a theatrical production that induces a positive audience reaction strong enough to pause the production) may refer to:
- A hardware or software bug which must be fixed before the product being worked on is considered ready for release
- One of several nicknames of professional wrestler Shawn Michaels
Film and TV
- "Show Stopper" (CSI: Miami), the twelfth episode in season eight of CSI: Miami
- "Show Stoppers", an episode of Garfield and Friends from 1989
- "Showstoppers", an episode of The Simple Life
- "Showstopper! The Improvised Musical", an Olivier-award winning comedy improvised musical theatre show.
- Showstoppers (album) Barry Manilow, 1991
- American Idol Season 4: The Showstoppers, 2005 album from the American Idol compilation series
- "The Showstoppa" by Salt-N-Pepa, 1985
- "Show Stopper", by Danity Kane, 2006
- "Show Stopper", a song by Peaches from I Feel Cream, 2009
- "Showstopper" (song), by TobyMac, 2010
- "Showstopper", a song by Brandon & Leah, around 2012
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Showstopper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.