|Born||1979/1980 (age 38–39)|
|Education||Master's in History|
|Home town||Patna, Bihar|
Shradha Sharma is the founder, CEO and chief editor of YourStory, a media technology platform for entrepreneurs. Before starting YourStory in 2008, Sharma served as an assistant vice president at CNBC TV18 and also a brand adviser at The Times of India.
On Chai with Lakshmi she has been called "...the biggest storyteller of India's digital space." She featured in a techgig story as one of "5 women Indian entrepreneurs in India you should know about." The Hindu wrote about her as one who has shattered the glass ceiling. Her company has been described as "India's biggest and definitive platform for start-ups and entrepreneurs-related stories, news, resources and research reports."
Awards and achievements
- NASSCOM Ecosystem Evangelist Award for her efforts in building an inclusive startup community
- Villgro Journalist of the Year Award in 2010 for her coverage of startups
- 2015 - Listed amongst 500 LinkedIn Influencers across the world
- 2015 - L’Oreal Paris Femina Award’ for online influence
- 2016 - PAT Memorial Outstanding Alumnus Award
- 2016 - LinkedIn's most viewed CEOs under Internet category
- Reema Behl (8 June 2016). "Meet Shradha Sharma of Yourstory.com". Femina. Retrieved 5 March 2019.
- Sharma, Shradha (2013-08-08). "Listen to the green shoots". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 2016-12-10.
- "Shradha Sharma: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-12-10.
- "Startup Street: India To Get A Desi Version Of Shark Tank?". Bloomberg Quint. Retrieved 2016-12-10.
- Lakshmi Rebecca (2013-04-14), 10,000 Amazing Stories of Indian Entrepreneurs, retrieved 2016-12-10
- www.Techgig.com. "5 Women Entrepreneurs in India that you should know about!". Retrieved 2016-12-10.
- MELANGE, TEAM. "High above the glass ceiling". The Hindu. Retrieved 2016-12-10.
- Reporter, B. S. (2015-08-18). "Ratan Tata reads YourStory, and writes a cheque for it". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2016-12-10.
- "The 40 who matter in the Indian start-up ecosystem". Live Mint.
- "Corporate India's fastest rising women leaders". Economic Times.
- "Start-ups renege on offers: MICA chief Madhukar Kamath". The Indian Express. 2016-04-03. Retrieved 2016-12-10.
- "LinkedIn's Most Viewed CEOs In India - CXOtoday.com". www.cxotoday.com. Retrieved 2016-12-10.