|Directed by||David Mitchell|
|Produced by||Randy Cheveldave|
|Edited by||Garry M.B. Smith|
|Distributed by||Peace Arch Entertainment|
The film is followed by a sequel entitled, Revenge of the Boarding School Dropouts (2009).
Shred is a motion picture that tells the story of two washed up pro snowboarders from the 1990s named Max (Dave England) and Eddy (Jason Bothe) who attempt to cash in on the fantastic growth of the sport by starting their own snowboard camp. Hoping to recapture their former glory, they begin by sharing their wacky wisdom with a group of up and coming young snowboarders. The story takes them from the run down ski hill where they grew up to a major event at one of the biggest resorts in the west.
The pair face off against Kingsley Brown (Tom Green), a deviously sleazy corporate snowboard rep and nemesis to Max and Eddy. With the assistance of his lackey Sphinx (Shane Meier), the underhanded Kingsley sets out to ruin the ambitions of Max and Eddy by any means necessary.
- Tom Green as Kingsley Brown, a corporate snowboard rep
- Carlo Marks as Chris James
- Dave England as Max Fisher, Kingsley's arch-rival
- Jason Bothe as Eddy the Yeti, Max's partner
- Amber Borycki as Tracy
- Alain Chanoine as Juice
- Pascale Hutton as Danielle
- Lindsay Maxwell as Lisa
- Juan Riedinger as K-Dog, a wannabe snowboarder who tries to join Max and Eddy's team
- Kyle Labine as Mikey, K-Dog's best friend and fellow wannabe snowboarder
- Shane Meier as Sphinx, Kingsley's right-hand man
- Patrick Gilmore as Lennox
|This article related to a Canadian film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This film article about a 2000s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|