This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Origin||Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada|
Secret and Whisper
|Website||Official Facebook page|
Jeffery David Bryan
|Past members||Tristan Rattink|
Shreddy Krueger is a post-hardcore band formed in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada in 2011.
Formation and Curses EP (2011-2012)
In August 2011, the band released a demo sampler and full demo versions of songs "Solace", "The Lion and the Pariah", and "The Prophetess" through their Soundcloud page.
The first single titled "Curses" was released through band's official Facebook page on April 13, 2012.
In July 2012, the band signed to inVogue Records and released a 6-track EP titled Curses on August 21, 2012. It contained the title track, three re-recorded demo songs and two more songs ("Vices" and "Marker"). Alternative Press gave the EP 3 out of 5. RockFreaks.net gave it 8/10.
The Grieving (2013-2014)
On February 18, 2013, the band announced that they will be recording their debut full-length album in March at Old Sailor Studios in Chico, California with Jeff Schneeweis (who previously produced Secret and Whisper's Teenage Fantasy). On June 18, 2013 the band stated that the recording process was completed.
On July 10, 2013, Shreddy Krueger revealed the cover art, track listing of the album and the first single off it titled "Violence".
On July 31, 2013, a lyric video for another song off the album, "Rothenberg", was released.
On August 12, 2013, Alternative Press premiered the third song off the album titled "Inamorata".
The Grieving, produced by Schneeweis (Anberlin, Hawthorne Heights) and mastered by Joey Sturgis (Asking Alexandria, The Devil Wears Prada, We Came As Romans, blessthefall) was released on September 3, 2013.
On December 22, 2013, a music video for "Hazel the Apparition" was released.
The Grieving (Reissue) and Deeper Darker (2014-present)
On June 16, 2015, the band released the reissue of The Grieving with re-tracked guitars, fully re-mixed and re-mastered via InVogue records.
The sophomore album Deeper Darker was released on October 23, 2015 via InVogue Records.
- Jordan Chase - vocals (2011–present)
- David Ecker - guitar (2011–present)
- Ryan Loerke - drums (2011–present)
- Jeffery David Bryan - bass (2016–present)
- Tristan Rattink - bass guitar (2011–2016)
- 2012 - Curses EP
- 2013 - The Grieving
- 2015 - The Grieving (Reissue)
- 2015 - Deeper Darker
- Shreddy Krueger signs with InVogue Records
- Shreddy Krueger to release debut album on InVogue Records, stream new single “Violence”
- Shreddy Krueger band info
- "Curses" - the first single release
- The release of "The Prophetess"
- "The Marker" release
- Shreddy Krueger - Curses EP Alternative Press Review
- RockFreaks Curses EP review
- Shreddy Krueger Full Length Recording Announcement
- The recording process is completed
- "Violence" (Single) on iTunes
- "Rothenberg" lyric video
- Shreddy Krueger (InVogue Records) stream new song, “Inamorata”
- We are excited to reveal the cover art, track listing, and first single from our debut full length, The Grieving.
- "Hazel the Apparition" music video
- Shreddy Krueger release cover of Alexisonfire’s “This Could Be Anywhere In The World”
- Shreddy Krueger (InVogue Records) cover Foo Fighters’ “My Hero”
- Shreddy Krueger (InVogue Records) re-releasing debut album, ‘The Grieving’
- Shreddy Krueger (InVogue Records) announce new album, stream lead single