|Full name||Ramaswamy Shreyas Gopal|
|Born||4 September 1993|
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|Bowling||Right-arm leg break|
|Domestic team information|
|2014–2017||Mumbai Indians (squad no. 19)|
|2018–present||Rajasthan Royals (squad no. 37)|
Source: Cricinfo, 4 May 2019
Ramaswamy Shreyas Gopal (born 4 September 1993) is an Indian cricketer who plays for Karnataka in domestic cricket. He is an all-rounder who bats right-handed, and bowls leg break. He played three ODIs for India Under-19 cricket team in 2011. He had captained Karnataka at various age levels such as Under-13, Under-15, Under-16 and Under-19.
Indian Premier League
He was bought by Mumbai Indians in the 2014 IPL auction, where he spent four seasons.
In January 2018, he was bought by the Rajasthan Royals in the 2018 IPL auction. On 30 April 2019, he took a hat-trick against Royal Challengers Bangalore in the 2019 Indian Premier League, which included the wickets of Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers and Marcus Stoinis.
For his performances in the 2019 IPL season, he was named in the Cricinfo IPL XI 
- "Shreyas Gopal - CricketArchive profile". CricketArchive.
- "Under-19 ODI Matches played by Shreyas Gopal". CricketArchive.
- "Rahul Dravid is my cricketing God, says Shreyas Gopal". Times of India. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- "Shreyas Gopal records first hat-trick of Irani Cup history - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 May 2019.
- "Shubman Gill, Priyank Panchal and Faiz Fazal to lead Duleep Trophy sides". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 6 August 2019.
- "Duleep Trophy 2019: Shubman Gill, Faiz Fazal and Priyank Panchal to lead as Indian domestic cricket season opens". Cricket Country. Retrieved 6 August 2019.
- "Rahane, Ashwin and Karthik to play Deodhar Trophy". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 19 October 2018.
- "List of sold and unsold players". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
- "Gopal hat-trick in washout, RCB eliminated". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 1 May 2019.
- Notable Alumni Jain University